Manchester + Hybrid working
Circa £27k (dependent on experience and skills)
We are a full service creative agency dedicated to compassionate communications that make the world a better place. We’ve been helping our clients to change the world for 20 years now, and whether it’s a film, brand identity or integrated campaign, we’re proud to say that our work is making a difference.
We are now looking for a designer with 3+ years experience to join our team.
You’ll be tasked with creating beautiful, functional and inclusive work that take our clients’ brands and campaigns to the next level. Working across the full range of design disciplines, so you’ll be expected to turn your hand to everything from simple artworking and layouts to larger, more complex creative projects. You will have an excellent eye for detail, strong typographic skills and be able to present your work confidently to clients.
It goes without saying that you’ll know your way around the standard Adobe Creative Cloud packages, and can demonstrate this through a portfolio of great design work, gained from your time in either a creative agency or as part of an in-house design team. Experience of Sketch/Figma and After Effects is desirable.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to use your design skills as a force for good, send your CV, portfolio (online link or a pdf that’s no larger than 15MB) and salary expectations, and tell us why you’d like the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 17 June.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place w/c 27 June
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome and encourage applications from all suitably qualified people, from all backgrounds.
No recruitment agencies please.
- Holidays: 25 days holiday + 1 day per year of service + Bank Holidays + birthdays off
- Flexible, hybrid working: we support individual choices to home work, work from our Manchester City Centre office, or a combination of the two
- Monthly face to face team conferences, with guest speakers and lunch provided
- Bi-monthly design team socials.
- Equipment provided to support a healthy and efficient home working set up
- 1.5 days of personal training leave plus an annual personal training budget
- Two days of volunteering leave
- Bike to Work scheme + shared office Bromptons
- Free Eye tests
- Option to participate in student mentoring schemes
- Opportunities to participate in an annual visit to one of our European network partners’ countries