How would you like to use your design skills to change the world?
We are a full service communications agency dedicated to compassionate communications that make the world a better place. We’ve been helping our clients to change the world for 15 years now, and whether it’s a digital project, a brand identity, an integrated ad campaign, or a giant outdoor installation, we’re proud to say that our work is making a difference.
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to join our creative team. You’ll have great creative ideas and energy, and be able to work both independently and as part of a wider project team to transform these ideas into something beyond client expectations. You’ll have excellent attention to detail, a good understanding of typography and layout, and an excellent command of Adobe Creative Suite. We expect candidates to have both digital and print experience – any experience of motion graphics is an advantage. You must also be comfortable presenting your work to clients and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines. It goes without saying that you’ll need to be able to set up and amend artwork from day one, and be able to take your ideas from concept through to artwork and production. You’ll have at least two years’ professional experience working as a graphic designer either for an agency or freelance.
If you’d like to use your design skills as a force for good, send your CV, portfolio (online link or a pdf that’s no larger than 15MB) and tell us why you’d like the job to email@example.com.
Salary circa £20-25k (dependent on experience and skills)
What can you expect from working at Creative Concern?
– a great working environment in our office at the heart of Manchester
– a supportive team of 28 colleagues
– direct line management for support and mentorship
– encouragement to train and develop your skills, with an individual training budget, as well as in-house training and skills sharing sessions
– a social environment, with days out, social evenings and team lunches
– a diverse mix of clients from across the sectors that we support and a chance to work with many different clients
– opportunities to work with our European partner agencies, including possible exchange trip opportunities
– a company that is as committed to having as low a carbon footprint as possible (we track and offset all our carbon, use 100% green electricity, and promote public transport wherever possible)
– generous holiday allowance which increases with years of service
– bonuses related to company performance
– opportunities for flexible and home working
– bike to work scheme
– company pension and free independent pension advice
– annual volunteering days
– opportunities to engage with our European network of likeminded agencies