How would you like to use your design skills to change the world?
We are a full service communications agency dedicated to compassionate communications that make the world a better place. We’ve been making work that matters and helping our clients to change the world for 15 years now, and whether it’s a digital project, a brand identity, an integrated ad campaign, or a giant outdoor installation, we’re proud to say that our work is making a difference.
Creative Concern is looking for a graphic designer to join its creative team. You’ll have great creative ideas and energy, and be able to work both independently and as part of a wider project team to transform these ideas into something beyond client expectations. You’ll have excellent attention to detail and a good eye for typography, be able to work under pressure and have excellent command of Adobe Creative Suite. We expect candidates to have both digital and print experience, with any experience of motion graphics as an advantage.You must also be comfortable at presenting your work in client meetings and in high pressure competitive pitch situations. You’ll have professional experience working as a designer either for an agency or as a freelancer.
If you’d like to use your design skills as a force for good, send your CV, your portfolio (online or pdf) and tell us why you’d like the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary circa £20-25k (dependent on experience and skills)
What can you expect from working at Creative Concern?
– a great working environment in our office at the heart of the Northern Quarter
– a supportive team of 25 colleagues
– direct line management for support and mentorship
– encouragement to train and develop your skills, with an individual training budget, as well as in-house training and skills sharing sessions
– a social environment, with days out, social evenings and team lunches
– a diverse mix of clients from across the sectors that we support and a chance to work with many different clients
– opportunities to work with our European partner agencies, including possible exchange trip opportunities
– a company that is as committed to having as low a carbon footprint as possible (we track and offset all our carbon, use 100% green electricity, and promote public transport wherever possible)
And, if you join Creative Concern, what will you get in return?
– generous holiday allowance which increases with years of service
– bonuses related to company performance
– opportunities for flexible and home working
– company laptop provided to enable flexible working
– generous individual training budget and support to make the most of this to develop your skills and learning
– bike to work scheme
– company pension and free independent pension advice
– annual volunteering days
– opportunities to engage with our European network of likeminded agencies